Why you need this loan
Advantages of the loan
What are the loan requirements?If you compare the student loan in the Philippines with other loans, it is naturally easier. The main reason for this is that the students themselves are not considered to be money specialists and risk freezing of the victims of the scam. In this way, firms will try to make the function as easy as possible and colorless as possible in real time. However, even in this case you will not get rid of cardboard work. There is a list of documents that are identical for most banks and firms. Between these documents:
- An invoice from your school;
- You must be a Filipino native (or permanent resident);
- You may still need proof of every month's income of your family.
How much can I get?
When should you make the first payment?
💵 How to get Student Loan?
To make Student Loan, you need to perform the following actions:
- Determine on the company’s website the required amount and the period for which funds are needed;
- Indicate data in the questionnaire, fill in all lines without omissions;
- Wait for a decision on the questionnaire;
- If yes, get money on the card or in cash immediately.
The procedure takes up to 15 minutes.
💳 Where to get Student Loan?
By filling out an application for Student Loan, you can specify the loan amount and the maturity of the debt. The required amount of funds can be obtained from a microfinance company: on a card or in cash at the client’s choice. The services work online 24/7, so the questionnaire can be submitted at any time without visiting the company.
🏦 Who can issue Student Loan?
You can get Student Loan, money in cash or on a card to any person, this:
- Workers without formal employment;
- People of retirement age;
- Women on maternity leave.
💰 Student Loan - what is needed to receive?
Making Student Loan is not difficult, you need to:
Proof of identity;
Active bank card
Be over 18 years old;
Personal email address and telephone number.